Financial and Return Policy
- Full payment for the services, treatments provided and product selected is expected at the time when services are rendered. Payment can be made by credit card, check or cash.
- We are not able to offer any payment plans to our clients.
- Our goal is to provide the best aesthetic care to our clients using our best judgment, experience and knowledge. However, aesthetic procedures are not an exact science and final results may vary from client to client. Because of this, we cannot make guaranties regarding outcomes from services and procedures provided. In addition, due to material and time costs, money will not be refunded for services or procedures.
- After administration of dermal fillers and/or Botox, if additional material is required to achieve a desired final result, payment is expected for additional material used.
- Corrections for eyebrow after Botox injections are complimentary within 10 days after the procedure. However, if not enough Botox units have been administered for frown lines and results are not satisfactory, you will be responsible for the cost of administering the required additional Botox units.
- Unopened skin care products can be returned within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. Opened skin care products can be return within 7 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Prescription products, such as Latisse or Tretinoin cream, cannot be returned after purchase regardless of whether the package is opened. Because such product is not returnable to the manufacturer, we are not able to refund these products.
- Once purchase(s) are made they are non-transferable to other products or services.